Welcome to the OneOcean Flotilla’s Ocean Visuals Project Launch briefing! We are excited to announce the launch of this project, which is a partnership between Communications Inc and Climate Visuals.
The Ocean Visuals project is a response to the identified and urgent need for more impactful, diverse and equitably accessible ocean-climate imagery. After an open call for photography, Ocean Visuals will create a new evidence-based collection of imagery that illustrates the ocean-climate and coastal-climate intersections. The collection will be free for you all to use.
KEY PROJECT DATES
The open call for photography will be 1st September – 14th September.
The selected ocean-climate imagery will be available for use ahead of COP27.
Below we answer all your burning questions about this exciting new communications collaboration between the ocean and climate sector.
- What is Ocean Visuals?
- How does the process work and who can participate?
- How does Ocean Visuals help ocean-climate communications?
- How can my organisation get involved?
- How can I encourage my audience/followers/membership to participate?
- What was the Climate Visuals impact?
- Who are the Ocean Visuals advisory board?
If your organisation is interested in receiving the OneOcean Response Room briefing in your inbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.